no extra fees - choose your own payment schedule
We have set up an email payment plan method for your Advent or Eight Nights calendar, allowing you to pay for your purchase over time.
The process is as follows:
1) Look through the calendar listings and decide what you would like to order. This includes the color theme, skein size, wrapping style, extras, etc.
2) Decide on the number of payments you would like your plan broken down into. We are flexible with payments biweekly, monthly, bimonthly - or whatever works best for you.
3) Send an email to email@example.com, and let me know your choices.
4) You will receive a summary of your selections with a total price, including any coupon codes, and a payment schedule. If you agree to this schedule, your first invoice will be due at that time.
The remaining payments will be due on the agreed-upon days, and you will receive a separate invoice for each one. Invoices can be paid by credit/debit card or Paypal. (Each invoice can be paid with by a payment different method.)
5) All payments must be made by October 15, 2021. Your box will be held until all payment is received or forfeited if you do not complete the last payment by October 21, 2021.
Please contact me if you need to change a payment amount or date - I will be happy to work with you.
Shop Update - February 12th 2021
The February 12th shop update is out of this world! (sorry. I had to.) It's actually Outer Space, with 6 new hand dy...
Shop Update - January 29th - GotG
Our January 29th hand dyed yarn color release is themed after one of my favorite movies, Guardians of the Galaxy. Th...
2021 January Club Yarn
"New Year's Day", our January 2021 yarn club color of the month. This colorway will be exclusive to club members u...
Share this post
- Tags: Countdown Kits