no extra fees - choose your payment schedule
This year, we have made it easier to set up a payment plan for your Advent or Eight Nights calendar, allowing you to pay for your purchase over time.
The process is as follows:
1) Look through the calendar listings and decide what you would like to order. This includes the color theme, skein size, wrapping style, extras, etc.
2) Decide on the number of payments you would like your plan broken down into. We are flexible with payments biweekly, monthly, bimonthly - or whatever works best for you.
3) Send an email to email@example.com with "Calendar Payment Plan" in the subject, and I will respond with a list of questions to fill out with your calendar choices. Fill out the information and return via email.
4) You will shortly receive a summary of your choices with a total price, including shipping and any coupon codes, and a payment schedule. If you agree to this schedule, your first invoice will be due at that time.
The remaining payments will be due on the agreed-upon days, and you will receive a separate invoice for each one. Invoices can be paid by credit/debit card or Paypal. (Each invoice can be paid with by a payment different method.)
5) All payments must be made by October 31, 2020 and your calendar kit will ship with the rest of the kit orders on November 9, 2020.
The Fine Print:
All payments must be made (and cleared) in full by October 31, 2020 otherwise you will forfeit your kit.
Please contact me if you need to change a payment amount or date - I will be happy to work with you.